--- Glenn Edgar Admin <glenn-edgar@onyxengr.com>
wrote:

>Suggest a lua frame work like the python twisted
>environment be set up.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Initially, I want to make it a coroutine based
system(may be copas). But I run into a problem which I
don't know how to solve(thus the multi-process
approach). I am writing a relay service which needs
lazy write on the receiving end(return to the client
as "done" asap) then on the real send/retreive end
doing the real work which can take quite some time.
And the HTTP server in question don't support stream
mode. I don't want any of these worker thread stalled
the whole thing till it is done.

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com