Leo M. Cabrera wrote:
That's the one I use on Win32; it claims to be OS independent but the source says it's made for MinGW, which is GCC for Winders... :-/

I've already explained the status of the LuaSDL on LuaForge to Leo in private e-mail, and the status is very clear in the README, and the code is there for everyone to study.

Can I compile this in Linux or MacOS? Thanks! ;-)

I've kept most of the platform-specific stuff in the tolua++ bindings and in #ifdef blocks, so the material can be adapted to other platform pretty quickly, if you know what to do. All you need to do it to fill in some blank areas. It's only at 0.3.3, so anyone who's interested is welcome to hack at it.

I've got most of my Ubuntu setup running with the SDL libraries, so I plan to work on Linux code shortly. I can't do MacOS, someone will have to contribute that. That said, LuaSDL is still in its very early stages and in a state of flux, so if anyone wants to use it seriously, the person had better know what he or she is doing -- I've made that very clear in the README.

For further LuaSDL-specific discussion, please take this off-list, better send me private e-mail. I'll set up a mailing list if required when there is more interest.

Jan Schütze wrote:
At Sourceforge.net there is LuaSDL.

http://luaforge.net/projects/luasdl

I am not quite sure if this is what you've been searching for.

Kind regards,
 Jan (DracoBlue)

HTH,
--