  Thanks.

  There is an error in way luac imports the symbols from the DLL. The most
simple solution is indeed to statically link luac.

  So, we rebuild the "luac5.1.exe" executable and replaced the
"lua5_1_1_Win32_bin.zip" and "lua5_1_1_Win64_bin.zip" files on the
LuaBinaries download. Only "luac5.1.exe" was updated.

  The problem affects only the luac "-l" parameter. If you do not use this
parameter you do not need to update your luac executable.

Best Regards,
Antonio Scuri