Indeed, but he was a freak of nature.. :) (and his code looked like a bucket of skinned wombats tossed down the side of a mountain)

In reality, there are a lot of situations where being able to toss some assembly together is vital.. Consoles would be one thing, and I personally use it in luaray, but as previously stated, "normal" assembly has little payoff, nowadays it's almost entirely simd.

Ketmar Dark wrote:
On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:20:59 +0200