On Sat, 6 Oct 2007 15:44:11 -0400
"RJP Computing" <rjpcomputing@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/6/07, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br>
> wrote:
>
> > Oh. Did you read the section on open in config?
>
> The user said they tried to build turning on the popen() support in
> config.h. Is this what you are referring to?
>
> They said it failed to build when they changed config.h. Is there any
> wiki article about building on Mac?

The popen() system surely works on MacOS X with Lua 5.0.x. I used it on
the past, but don't remember exactly the flags needed. If I recall
correctly, you need to pass -DUSE_POPEN=1 to the compiler command
lines, which can be done by setting CFLAGS in the Makefile.

Cheers,

--
No letters of the alphabet were harmed in the creation of this message.