I think we're dealing with a sofisticated Perl-bot sent out to probe the competition, coorporate-troll style, to undermine the lua community!

Miles Bader wrote:
Tim Kelly <gtkelly@dialectronics.com> writes:
I had unsubscribed but needed to reference a couple of posts in
offline emails and picked up on Stephen Kellet's continued distortions
and now outright lies.

Stephen, like most of the contributors to this thread, has been trying
to help you, despite your constant inflammatory statements and
distortions.

I don't know whether you're a troll, or you're simply too stupid or too
arrogant to see this, but either way, there's little point in continuing
to listen to your silliness.

Plonk.

-Miles