The PDF guide isn't accessible or isn't there or something.  It had
this error message:

Software error:

Can't open '/home/rrt/Software/Nancy/nancy-549/Nancy user's
guide.pdf': Permission denied at MIME/Convert.pm line 123

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (rrt@sc3d.org), giving
this error message and the time and date of the error.

The date & time was 21 Jan 2008 at 11:51PM PST.