Petite Abeille wrote:
> On Feb 15, 2008, at 11:19 PM, Thiago Bastos wrote:
>
>> I, for one, would vote for a refreshed look and feel.
>> I can bet most people would want that too. New wiki, new look :-)
>
> Yea! I would personally second that motion as well :P

I tend to think it's a bad idea to change interface and implementation
at the same time, be it for a code module or a website. This would help
make the transition as smooth as possible (and transparent for users).
Why change something that works ? The "eating your own dog food"
argument doesn't apply as well here since afaik the Lua wiki look is
already ours.