Hullo,

I am announcing a new project(that the Powers That Be could add
the the lua user projects list if they feel so inclined ;) using Lua:
http://mailcatch.com/

== User decription
It is a free anonymous/temporary mail service. Basically this allows
people to use whatever email@mailcatch.com they want without having
to register and then check the mails online. One obvious usage being
registration on sites known for spamming your mail.

== What is lua used for
The site is based on many kepler modules (and it runs an xavante, altough
behind an apache proxy). The pages are rendered using a custom mod of
the Cosmo template library.
(I moded it to allow a template to call a subtemplate, I can put up a
patch if somebody wants it, it is most simple).

This is a full lua project since it also uses my Tethys SMTP server for
the mail receiving side (http://lua.net-core.org/sputnik.lua?p=Tethys:About
which BTW could also be added to the project list if you want) .

== Contact
contact@mailcatch.com

Thanks!

PS: Lua rocks so much I'm having fun making smtp servers with it ;>

--
DarkGod <darkgod@t-o-m-e.net>