This years danish RoboCup competition has just ended and the new Crazy Ivan robot ran Lua again, but this time on the .NET platform.

We have created a .NET DLL with Lua 5.1.3 that runs as CLR Pure (100% IL - but as unsafe) and exposes itself to .NET as a normal class.

With this Lua can be added to any .NET application. Two example applications has been supplied, one written in C#, the other in VB.NET. Please be aware that this is still very early code, but robust enough for our robot to use it.

The complete Visual Studio 2005 solution with projects can be downloaded from:

http://www.hougaard.com/lua/

With Regards,
Erik Hougaard