a quick question:

does it use lua5.1.dll or lua51.dll ?

The reason I ask is that when trying to run
luainterface(not 2.0 but 1.5.3 which allows using the
full range of C modules), I have problem making it
works with luabinaries(because of the name lua5.1.dll)

I need to compile lua 5.1.3 from source and use
lua51.dll instead.

Yes, I did try to modify the c# source to have it load
lua5.1.dll instead but some how it doesn't like it.

Given that this is a windows distro, I think having it
integrated with .NET would be nice(and may be a
requested feature in the future), think ASP.NET using
lua as the engine instead of C#/VB.NET(well there is
still some gluing needed).