gary ng wrote:
It started out as a one question: is it lua5.1.dll or
lua51.dll. I didn't explicitly say 'BE PREPARED' but I
thought that is pretty clear and explained why I what
to know the answer(lua.5.1.dll vs lua51.dll).

Sorry, not obvious to me. When I read that it only leads in one direction (even though you've stated that isn't your intent). Thats the problem with implicit statements, they're only implicit to people in the appropriate context :-)

Put it down to mis-communication.

Stephen