Hi,

I'm trying to register a new project with LuaForge, but I'm getting
the error message in the subject ("Please describe your Registration
Purpose in a more comprehensive manner"). I entered a description of
2691 characters in the "Project Purpose And Summarization" section,
and one of 238 characters in the "Project Public Description" section.
So I wonder, exactly how much more comprehensive should I get ? :) I
do have some relatively long lines in the project description, maybe
this is a problem? I'm on Firefox, if this makes any difference.

Thanks,
Bogdan