All,

I've got a new tutorial on using the HiTechnic Gyro Sensor
with pbLua to make a balancing robot as well as a new version
of firmware - Beta15c - that fixes a little cosmetic error in
printing strings longer than 255 characters.

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pblua>

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pblua/tutorial/pbLuaGyro.html>

It might take a while to finish uploading - the connection at
the Hampton Inn South Toledo (Ohio) is slow as molasses....

Also, Tom DeGrunt has a tutorial on using pbLua to generate XPM files (human and computer readable bit map images) for his Mac - and he has
some notes on getting the BlueTooth console to work as well:

<http://www.degrunt.org/aaarticles/category/nxt>

Good work Tom!

Keep the support and comments rolling in - I love to hear
from users.

Cheers, Ralph
'