rogerz wrote:
[...]
It runs well under cygwin. But when I run the lua script under VxWorks by
vxLuaGlue. System DOES NOT wait for my input ever. It just print menu
repeatly. It seems io.read() always returns immediately. Can anyone give me
some advice on it?

That sounds as if io.read() is returning EOF --- check it for a nil return value. IIRC, VxWorks doesn't really have stdio, but does have some functions that will allow you to access the console; does vxLuaGlue use these or does it just disallow stdin/stdout?

--
David Given
dg@cowlark.com