Till now I've been quite happy with luasocket, and if I'd spent some more time
coding wrapper and helper functions, I'd probably could go without, but

does someone know of a networking library that
* uses TCP / UDP
* allows me to send any amount (i.e. megabytes) of data with simple function
calls (send / receive)
* asynchronous sending and receiving
* nonblocking

I am currently trying to use luasocket but when sending/receiving large data
packages, my code is messing up. And before I spend more time on this issue,
just to run into another trap I am right now not aware of (I already fixed it
partially and thought it'd be fine - and for packages that are just a few kbs,
it's working fine...), I probably should go looking for a lib that is doing
this clean and simple.

I'd prefer a solution that is using luasocket and is implemented only in lua.

Thanks
Eike