Roberto wrote:
> Actually your original fix is better than this one. (This one returns
> without "calling" the macro lua_unlock.)

Ah yes.
And it looks like ok so far.

Then, can I make another maybe related question?

It looks like collectgarbage("step",n) resumes automatic collection,
when GC is stopped beforehand. So when I want to do GC only by
collectgarbage("step",n), I need to do like this.

collectgarbage("step",n)
collectgarbage("stop")

What I want to know is whether this is intended behavior or not.

For a sample, that "test.lua" attached on my second mail on this tree behaves
very differently, if the collectgarbage("stop") on line 35 is commented
out.

Thanks,
Makoto Hamanaka <naraxx800@yahoo.co.jp>