KHMan wrote:
Louix wrote:
Ok, I suppose I'll have to come up with another name.
I have thought about a billion names and the only two I really liked were Lua Studio (which is an IDE but not focused around PSP development) and Lua Workshop (an event).
Any ideas?

The words, "studio" and "workshop" are used by large, mainstream or commercial IDEs. So people are going to make those mental links or associations and form expectations, you cannot stop that. Too big an impedance mismatch and you'll get head-scratching.

Or, you could just give it a secret working name like Longhorn or
Manhattan and let the actual name come to you as you get closer to
being finished :-)

You'll probably hate the name you come up with now anyways.

Ralph