Hi,

I've just realised that I'm using the old 'arg' global in a script rather
than the new vararg syntax, but I don't know an equivalent way to get the
value for arg[0].  I was using it to figure out a file's name based on
the script's name, and although I can hard-code it in this case it can be
useful to know what the current programs filename is.  Is this information
provided somewhere else when Lua is compiled without the legacy 'arg'
variable?

thanks,
    Geoff

--

--- Geoff Richards -------------><-------------- http://ungwe.org/ ---
"I tried to fling my shadow at the moon,