This is a gorgeous effort. I hope we'll get a good coverage that is not as messy as most of Lua Wiki is.

It will be hard, though. With regard to multithreading libraries, I found a graphical perspective more descriptive than a textual one (to describe what's the home ground of each library).

-asko

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 22:29:15 -0500