RJP Computing ha scritto:

> On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 3:30 AM, Shmuel Zeigerman <shmuz@013net.net
> <mailto:shmuz@013net.net>> wrote:
>
> Remo Dentato wrote:
>
> The problem is when I try to link the library to the larger
> program I'm working on. I get the LNK2019 error (symbol unresolved).
>
> Try to #include lua.hpp (find it in 'etc' directory of Lua
> distribution).
>
> I you are trying to just link against Lua for your own module then maybe
> I could suggest you get Lua for Windows[1] or the LuaBinaries[2] package

Thank you both for your suggestions. It turned out to be a problem with compiler flags. I had missed one while compiling the Lua libraries and this turned out in the error I described. It would have been easier to find if the compiler had complained about something more specific instead of stating the the symbol could not be found!

I'm working to add Lua to an existing application that is quite large and has its own build process I have to abide to.

Thanks again

RD

check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages