Jerome Vuarand wrote:
2008/12/23 Alexander Altshuler <alt@subtleware.com>:
IMHO, it is possible to run Lua script from VB.

I can't find any mention of VB in the original email. Did I miss something ?

2008/12/23 Giuseppe Luigi Punzi <glpunzi@lordzealon.com>:
I'm testing a development platform, and I would like to test LUA as
interface from scripting some things.

So we'd have to assume your dev platform is x86-compatible, or not? And if it's x86-compatible, compilers are available and easily set up. You see, we end up having to make too many guesses and assumptions.

I don't have the possibility to compile with LUA headers and so on, and, I
would like to know, how to execute LUA scripts, using DLL instead lua.exe.

But you can run DLLs, so it's x86, and perhaps it could be like the VB case that Alexander mentioned. Without new information, all we can do is talk about it based on a lot of guesswork. Some of us would hesitate to point you further along if we can't decide whether you are on the right path or not.

[snip]
Thanks you very much, and I hope I explained well my question. (sorry for my
english)

Your English is fine, but you leave us with too much guesswork. Also, if we know more, the list can give better suggestions, or point you to something completely different and better. With the information you have provided so far, we have no way of knowing whether you are on the right track or whether you are pursuing the wrong path.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)