> Peter,
> does lqt come with a documentation? I briefly looked through the git repo
> and could not find any besides standard Lua manual.
>
> Specifically, does lqt allow subclassing of Qt classes in Lua?
> If yes, then what the performance hit due to Lua dispatch?
>
> Thanks,
> --Leo--

Hi Leo,

sorry, but there is not much documentation. But you could have a look
at the code in folder test.
t4.lua shows how you inherit from QWidget. It will work like this:

local new_MyWidget = function(...)
    local this = QWidget.new(...)
    return this
end

widget = new_MyWidget()
widget:show()

We have not measured the performance of the dispatch, but with help of
QTime it shouldn't be that hard:

timer = QTime.new()
timer:start();
print(timer:elapsed()) -- in milliseconds

Regards,
Peter

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a