On 29/07/2009 16:50, michel wrote:
*Thank for not providing a subject, so I was forced to read the email to figure out that it was of no importance to me. marking it ha high priority was a nice touch.*

You are right, but while we are on the etiquette topic, general policy on the mailing list is to avoid HTML messages (indeed, the original one was HTML too) and avoiding top posting (OK, it might not be in the general policy but it is a general consensus, although broken by some regulars). Oh, and avoiding quoting unnecessarily the whole message you answer to. All this tend to bloat the message box... (except top posting, I admit).

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France