>>>>> "Martin" == Martin  <wtxnh-lua@yahoo.com.au> writes:

 Martin> But when I run it under valgrind it shows some errors. There are no
 Martin> memory leaks but some invalid memory access.
 Martin> Can somebody confirm that this is not happening only to me?  Should I
 Martin> be worried about this? And what I need to do to fix it?

nothing, that's not your problem. you have too old valgrind and/or
shown errors are in glibc. you may just ignore 'em

 Martin> ==7008== Using valgrind-3.2.1-Debian, a dynamic binary instrumentation framework.

--
Yours sincerely, Eugeny.
GM of Enterprise Solutions Department