Hi, we develop a mobile aplication with lua, and it uses luasoap for
consuming web services published in a Jboss aplication server.
It was quite simple to do it and it works very well. Now we are trying
to port this application to android operating system, the main problem
is to cross compile expat for android (has anyone tried this?).
One thing that it could be improved is support for wssecurity in this
library.
Best regards
Andrés