> Hi,
>
>> Just noticed that luasocket.http concatenates repeating headers with a
>> comma which makes them impossible to parse if the header value itself
>> contains a comma.
>
> Do you have a specific case in mind? If so, please be more
> specific. I believe cookies with dates can be parsed without
> any problem, if that is what you are talking about.

Well, some x-something headers from amazon I was trying to parse that
day. Each was a single entity but had commas inside. Guess some
servers in the wild don't read RFCs much :)

Point is I'd rather have the ability to hook to the http stream at
*all* levels of decoding and interpretation. In this case had to
"fork" the library and hook up my code into it.