I also wrote a companion C API short reference at the time, but I think it's quite outdated now. I should still have the original OpenOffice file somewhere, should somebody be interested in updating and maintaining it.

  Enrico

I would like to see it, maybe there is the one or the other thing of interest :-) This list does not accept attachments if I recall that correctly, so I suggest you send it to me personally. I could then upload it to the place in my previous post if you want me to.