On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 5:37 AM, David Manura <dm.lua@math2.org> wrote:
On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 4:34 PM, Cosmin Apreutesei wrote: [1]
> I always felt that the stack level parameter in
> setfenv() and error() is just a hack, and I'm happy to see it go away.

I agree with the sentiment: Whenever I add a level parameter to an
error to setfenv/getfenv [...]

By reading your post, I understand that the optional level parameter in error(msg, [level]) is to be deprecated, but I can't find a reference to such a change. Have I missed the change or misunderstood you?