On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 6:23 PM, Alexander Gladysh <agladysh@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, list!

I need to load some trivial XMLs into Lua data at run-time. XML-s are
trivial, but do use UTF-8, CDATA and fancy entities, so library must
handle them well.

I wanted to use some luarocks-installable module, but failed to find
one that would install on my Ubuntu box.

Both luaexpat (which also looks too heavy for my needs) and
lua-xmlreader (which looks stalled at version 0.1) rocks fail to build
(I may provide bug reports if anyone interested).

I just uploaded new rocks for LuaExpat that uses the builtin build type instead of make, could you try them? They are building fine on OSX, could you try them on Ubuntu?

--
Fabio Mascarenhas