Hi

I never actually managed to get wsapi/cgilua/anything kepler-related working
with fcgi, but CGI worked fine when I tried. A friend of mine tried even harder
to make things work with fcgi, but he ended up using CGI aswell, if I recall
correctly...  I guess something is broken at fastcgi.

Kind regards,

Moritz