On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 14:29, steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:

Congrats on the new release!

> On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 7:22 PM, steve donovan
> <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thanks to Norman Clarke's recent work on LuaDoc [3] the module
>> documentation is more complete and has examples.

Thanks for the mention. :)

Just to clarify, the work on Luadoc is in a new branch here:

https://github.com/keplerproject/luadoc/tree/formatting

I'm working with Tomás and Jason to get this into an eventual new
release of LuaDoc, but I need to do a little more testing first.

So if anything appears to be off with the formatting of Steve's
luadocs in your browser, that's very likely to be my fault and not
his!

Best regards,

Norman