Quoth Marc Balmer <marc@msys.ch>, on 2011-01-18 13:06:47 +0100:
> And what is very strange, in the firs iteration all output to the
> webserver seems lost, only the second one succeds...
>
> this is mysterious...

Incidentally, I see from the FCGI docs that they wrap the stdio
functions using the C preprocessor.  That's not going to do any good
for a Lua program that invokes the core Lua stdio bindings somewhere
else; the preprocessor definitions were never (and often cannot be)
applied in that context.

So you'd have to rebind the input and output functions yourself and
expose them as new functions in the Lua namespace.

Isn't there a stock FastCGI Lua binding somewhere?

   ---> Drake Wilson