On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 23:05, Mike Pall <mikelu-1104@mike.de> wrote:
> Please stop spreading misinformation.
>
> I'm fully on schedule. The ARM interpreter is almost complete.
> Will probably be finished this week.
>
> The sponsorship announcement in the LuaJIT Roadmap 2011 explicitly
> said it includes an ARM JIT compiler. Work on this is scheduled to
> begin after the easter break.

I didn't say that the interpreter was late (by just reading the git
log, you can see that it's indeed almost done, but not "finished" ie
ready for beta testing). I'm glad to know that it'll be finished soon.

I didn't know (or remembered) that the JIT was planned, and I'm sorry
for having stated otherwise. I wouldn't want your anyone, and
especially your sponsor, to get the wrong idea.

With all dues apologies,
-- Pierre-Yves