On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 9:02 AM, Jason White
<whitewaterssoftwareinfo@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a little off topic, just letting you know that most python
> editors automatically convert groups of spaces into tabs or visa versa

SciTE has a property called tab.timmy.whinge.level which makes nasty
red ink if you try to be inconsistent.  I remember reading that G v
Rossum says he uses tabs or spaces at Google, depending on whether
it's a Python or Google project ;)

But really, nothing wrong with 'end end end'!!

Picking up on David M speaking about Metalua, the LuaMacro equivalent is here:

http://stevedonovan.github.com/LuaMacro/docs/modules/macro.forall.html

Can do this kind of thing:

forall obj in get_objects() if obj:alive() then
    obj:action()
end

steve d.