On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 5:57 PM, Dirk Laurie <dpl@sun.ac.za> wrote:
> I treat all code on the Wiki as "serving suggestions".  I look
> at how they did it and go and write my own.

Yes, otherwise copy 'n paste is like the old definition of a
university lecture: a means of transferring the lecturer's notes to
the student's notes without passing through the brain of either.

Jim mentioned the snippets site - I tried to transfer stuff from the
wiki and give appropriate credit/license, but the process would be
much more credible if people did this themselves.

steve d.