On Monday 05, Petite Abeille wrote:
> On Sep 6, 2011, at 1:13 AM, Robert G. Jakabosky wrote:
> > The HTTP server should be closing the connection once the last
> > "zero-length" chunk is sent.
>
> Hmmm... surely not... chunked content is an HTTP/1.1 feature... which have
> persistent connection by default...

Sorry I left out the details about what headers LuaSocket was sending:
connection: close, TE
transfer-encoding: chunked
user-agent: LuaSocket 2.0.2
te: trailers
content-type: text/plain
host: 127.0.0.1

LuaSocket is telling the server to close the connection after sending the
response.  The request may seem to be slow, because LuaSocket could be waiting
for the server to close the socket.  This is just one thing I would check to
see where the request is being slow or stalling.

--
Robert G. Jakabosky