Hi guys -

I'm looking for a web hoster that can handle ISOs. Total size 3 GB or
so. (Right now, 1 GB will suffice.)

SourceForge might do it through their FRS (file release system), but
that is REALLY buggy in my experience. If an upload is interrupted,
the mirrors will mirror the broken file - and after that, not accept
any corrected versions. Had that a couple times and stopped using FRS
altogether.

I managed to upload it to SourceForge web, but they actually have a
size limit in the web server and tell you to use FRS instead.

So, to cut a long story short - are there any hosting options out
there that we can use?

(Oh, and yes, this means that I am making Lua OS ISOs. They already
work. Live and with HD install! =))

Cheers,
Stefan