On Sep 29, 2011, at 0:50 , Sebastien Lai wrote:

> [1]: Minecraft also supports scripting via Lua, but as far as I know,
> only for the server environment. Maybe that'll change too sometime
> soon?

No, it doesn't. There are plans for a mod developer program, which would probably allow someone to write a Lua mod, and if Mojang liked it enough they *might* license it from the mod developer. But right now there is absolutely no scripting support of any sort.

Unless you implemented your own Lua VM in redstone.

Thanks,
Matthew Frazier
http://leafstorm.us/