Hi
I have a game project (in C++) which is running lua 5.1 to do some scripts and it works fine.
Problem is when I'm trying to embed LuaJIT instead to get a little speedup and the program crashes when trying to run the scripts.
I get no error messages and I really don't know where to look.

next to my .exe I have the lua51.dll from luajit and a lua folder with the jit folder inside
(to switch to luajit i just added the jit folder and swapped the .dll and .lib files)

Im running on windows using VS2010 and I'm statically linking the luajit-2-beta8. Is this the problem? How would I do otherwise?

Im also using Microsoft SDK v6.1 and Microsoft Direct X SDK 28 march 2009 if that is of any information

/Oskar