On 20 November 2011 22:34, Stefan Reich
<stefan.reich.maker.of.eye@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 6:17 PM, Petite Abeille <petite.abeille@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>> > Have you considered not having an object system?
>>
>> Ouch! That would require a, hmmm, higher level of consciousness. Might
>> take a tiny bit longer to get there :))
>
> Are you fucking kidding me? That is your reaction? I am beginning to hate
> this list.

Yikes, calm down. Petite was just being humorous (as usual), it's
nothing personal. Not all of us are full-time fans of the OOP model
(though plenty are). Due to Lua's very nature you'll find a much
larger number of OOP refugees here than on most other language mailing
lists.

If you can't handle someone having a different viewpoint to you, then
yes, it's wise to make a new list for yourself. Otherwise, just let it
pass... there's no need for heated posts with language like this.

Regards,
Matthew