I see my past experience with node and my preference for pure-scripted
programs is showing here in my project.  Yes those were both explicit
goals in making Luvit.  My mantra whenever I stay up late writing C++
webgl bindings for nodejs or implementing luvit in C is "I write C so
you don't have to".  I want to provide all the primitives needed to
make a program so that the script is all that's needed once the
runtime is installed.