I don't know what MySql00 is, but it doesn't sound related to Lua.  Can
you point us at some reference if it is Lua-related?  If it isn't, I
suggest asking somewhere MySQL-related :)

Check here:
http://maurits.tv/data/garrysmod/wiki/wiki.garrysmod.com/indexb25c.html?title=MySQL_Tutorial

I am basically trying to establish connection between Lua and MySql Database. For this I was surfing sites and found the above one.
The programs in the link given above are written in Lua (if I am not wrong) and MySqlOO is used, Thats why I tried to install it and wanted to know about it.
Otherwise Can anyone tell me about the package that I can use for my purpose i.e. for establishing connection between Lua program and the MySQL database.

Thanks

--
Sandeep Ghai
blog: http://sandeepghai.wordpress.com