On May 15, 2012, at 14:20 , Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
> We think the Toulouse proposal very atractive, but we would prefer
> the workshop in the US this year, if possible, as it will be four
> years since the last workshop in the US. (Of course the "if possible"
> seems a big "if".)

I would like to host a Lua Workshop at NC State University in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA sometime, but I don't think I could pull it off this year due to starting a new job. So if LW isn't in the US this year, I can probably organize one in Raleigh for 2013.

(On that note, are there any other Lua-ers in the Triangle who could help me out with such an endeavor?)

Thanks,
Matthew Frazier
http://leafstorm.us/