Hi List,

After creating several small c libraries, I figured I better create a template for the standard stuff. Had a look around and google didn’t turn up anything useful (probably due to the search being so generic). So I created my own, as (yet another) exercise.

It’s on github; https://github.com/Tieske/Lua_library_template

Are there any other templates that I missed that I should have a look at?

Any feedback or elements to add?

(it could use a make file I guess, but unfortunately I haven’t yet mastered make files)

Feedback welcome!

Thijs

PS; It includes a library build with it that implements the userdata enhanced type() function suggested somewhere in this thread; http://lua-users.org/lists/lua-l/2012-05/msg00684.html which returns an extra value in case of a userdata type, being the metatable name)