So apparently its a known issue that with the latest Xcode LuaJit doesn't link properly for iOS:

Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:
  "___aeabi_cdcmple", referenced from:

And all that. Anyways, I saw here (http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=4330435) that there is a workaround, however I don't know what said workaround is? I saw in another thread someone linked against a random version of libgcc (?). That didn't work for me and I'm not sure you are allowed to do that on iOS builds.

Thanks,

Francisco