On 27.08.2012 08:30, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with *one* pattern.

The pattern looks good to me. But you may have a problem with your IMAP
server. According to imapfilter documentation:
"The following method can be used to search for messages using user
queries based on the IMAP specification (RFC 3501 Section 6.4.4)" this
pattern is not matched by lua, but by your imap server.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3501#section-6.4.4

BTW, you may have better luck asking on imapfilter list:

imapfilter-devel@lists.hellug.gr

Regards,
miko

PS. I have experienced also some matching problems with MS Exchange (and
its IMAP protocol implementation) while Sun/Oracle IMAP server worked OK
with the same set of filters.