On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:43 PM, Javier Guerra Giraldez
<javier@guerrag.com> wrote:
> "neglected" ?
>
> that sounds like you're no longer using Go.... or Lua?

Well, I just wandered off ;)   Go is a nice language (I use it for
processing binary data, where I would previously use C) but Lua
remains the focus of what I do.  Unfortunately, too many projects, not
enough time - I'm _already_ promising breakthroughs on LuaJava,very
cool updates to AndroLua, and a new LDoc is already waiting on the
runway.  We'll see what I can push out by the holidays.

steve d.