On 1/14/2013 3:25 AM, Joop Boonen wrote:
I wonder if tolua++ could be a part of lua?
It's not supported any more and it's still quite widely used.

I can't recommend tolua++ to anyone; the core architecture they use for binding objects is profoundly broken, as I detailed in a previous message [1]. Looking through the code, I would recommend using a different project rather than trying to maintain it; it is really ugly code. I remember feeling surprised it worked at all after reading it.

Tim