On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 6:32 PM, steve donovan
<steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:> > This is particularly important
for something like luarocks, since you don't
> need to provide a full-on build, just a means to make the software.  A
> rockspec could be written with per-platform overrides which would be almost
> as flexible and not even need (g)make!

I had a look a rocks many years ago and decided I did not like it,
maybe it is time to have another look. If rocks does that then good, I
just want to know what #defines, compile/link options are used on (say
linux) and I can then map this pretty quickly to my target platform.